Tuesday 3 May 2016

May 3rd, 2016





2 weeks until our little bundle of joy arrives! I am so ready to have this little guy.

 I am super uncomfortable, have a hard time sleeping, leg cramps, and he keeps getting his feet into my ribs 😑.

If you had asked me if I was ready 2 weeks ago, I would have been freaking out! I mean, it is scary to be a mom to a new born again, but also to a 4 year old busy girl. Ouff! 

As much as I am ready for this little guy to come into the world, we still have way to much to do! We just recently moved back to my hometown, and are only halfway done unpacking all of our crap.

Not only do we still have to unpack the last little bit of our stuff, but then we have to go through all my daughters old toys to get ready for a yard sale, unpack all the baby stuff and get that organized and get the nursery done. TO MUCH TO DO!

 
 
When I work up this morning, I had a bad craving for eggs and pancakes, so you can guess what I made! Unfortunately Sierra is a picky eater like her daddy, and doesn't like pancakes for some reason. She decided on egg, toast and a yogurt. 👍🏻

(doesn't this look yummy!)
 
Eggs have probably been one of my biggest cravings through my whole pregnancy. I usually don't go through breakfast without having some type of egg, not to mention spicy food.
 
What were your biggest cravings through your pregnancy?
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment